2. Ability to work as a member of the scrum team to refine the customer requirements into software design and drives testing requirements for Content Management System application
3. Experience in defining Test Strategy, writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test automation Scripts and Test Summary reports for CMS/Data Migration projects
4. Good experience in testing of cloud-based application, preferably AWS and good knowledge in cloud architecture.
5. Experience testing web services (REST or SOAP)
6. Experience with automation tools and developing test automation frameworks (TestNG, Selenium etc.)
7. Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)
8. Experience testing with RDBMS
9. Identify application issues, log issues in Jira, assign to appropriate application owners and work with developer(s) to address the issues
10. Effectively works with broader teams and various stakeholders to ensure the right solution was delivered at the right time.
11. Effectively influences others to ensure appropriate levels of quality on owned deliverables
12. Participates in root cause analysis for defects and provides process improvement suggestions to eliminate future occurrences of similar defects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Led by experienced, committed and dynamic test professionals, Ta3s is fast establishing itself to be one of the leading independent testing services company offering test consulting, staff augmentation, outsourced testing, managed services and BOT services.
Customers today are not just looking for augmenting human resource but are looking at service companies that can deliver outcomes, assure and ensure quality. Ta3s, divergently, provides good customer satisfaction by taking the time required to map key internal and external customer deliverable pain points and correlates the same to bring forth a strong customer-centric UFP (Unique Fitment Proposition). Ta3s studies each issue and approaches them accordingly. Unlike approaching every company with a legacy solution or a single value template, UFP enables to understand issues and address with a customized as well as customer-centric solution.